DHCS is pleased to announce the release of the new Cal MediConnect Performance Dashboard. This new dashboard will replace the previous enrollment dashboard and will also include performance metrics on quality withhold measures, care coordination, grievances and appeals, behavioral health and long-term services and supports.
The new dashboard includes select data and measures on key aspects of the Cal MediConnect program:
- Enrollment and demographic data on Cal MediConnect members including race/ethnicity, primary language, and gender;
- Completion of quality withhold measures;
- Performance measures on care coordination, including health risk assessments, individualized care plans, care coordinator ratios, whether beneficiaries have documented discussions of care goals or post-discharge follow-up visits;
- Measures on grievances and appeals;
- Performance measures on behavioral health, including utilization metrics and information around appeals; and
- Performance measures on LTSS, including utilization and reports of critical incidents and abuse.
The Cal MediConnect Performance Dashboard will be released quarterly. Enrollment and demographic data are collected by DHCS; all other dashboard data are reported by the Cal MediConnect plans. Some data measures are reported and will be updated in the dashboard quarterly; other data measures are reported and will be updated annually.
Monthly enrollment data will still be available as part of the existing Medi-Cal Managed Care Enrollment Reports. The data is organized by county and Cal MediConnect plan.