Webinars on Key CCI Topics for Providers
This section contains information and materials specific to providers and physicians.
- Training for Social Services Staff and Community-Based Organizations (October 29, 2014)
- CCI Overview for Windsor Nursing Facility staff (July 3, 2014)
- CCI training for Skilled Healthcare staff members (June 11, 2014)
- CCI Overview for Aurora Behavioral Health (July 2, 2014)
- CCI Overview for North America Management (NAM) California Optum (June 26, 2014)
- Pharmacists’ Role in California’s Coordinated Care Initiative (June 16, 2014)
- CCI training for AltaMED PACE staff (June 12, 2014)
- CCI Training for Los Angeles County health care providers (April 9, 2014)
- Physician Webinar Series: Introduction to Quality Activities in Cal MediConnect (February 2014) A detailed description of the demonstration-specific reporting requirements and other quality activities associated with Cal MediConnect.
- Physician Webinar Series: Care Plan Options (CPOs) (February 2014) Discussion of how physicians can work with plans to provide care plan options to improve patients’ care and prevent unnecessary use of emergency services.
- Physician Webinar Series: Working with In-Home Supports and Services (February 2014) A presentation on In-Home Supports and Services (IHSS), and physicians’ role in the IHSS approval process.
- Physician Webinar Series: The Individualized Care Plan & Interdisciplinary Care Team (February 2014) An in-depth look at what providers need to know about the Individualized Care Plan and the Interdisciplinary Care Team in Cal MediConnect.
- Physician Webinar Series: Understanding the Health Risk Assessment (January 2014) A detailed look at how the Health Risk Assessment will be conducted under the Coordinated Care Initiative and what providers can expect.
- What Doctors Need to Know About the Coordinated Care Initiative: (As of August 2013) An overview of the Coordinated Care Initiative, including Cal MediConnect and Managed Long Term Services and Supports. Includes provider specific question and answer section.