Please see below, or visit the DHCS website for information regarding language access.
Non-Discrimination Policy and Language Access
Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. DHCS does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Michele Villados, Deputy Director of the Office of Civil Rights, at (916) 440-7370, 711 (California State Relay), Email: CivilRights@dhcs.ca.gov.
Michele Villados, Deputy Director of the Office of Civil RightsDepartment of Health Care Services,Office of Civil RightsPO Box 997413, MS 0009Sacramento, CA 95899-7413(916) 440-7370, 711 (California State Relay)Email: CivilRights@dhcs.ca.gov.
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services200 Independence Avenue SW.Room 509F, HHH BuildingWashington, DC 202011-800-868-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD).