Work Group Objective
The work group will develop strategies to support implementation of integrated mental health and substance use services in the demonstration, including proposals to overcome policy and regulation barriers; recommendations for care coordination; performance and accountability measurement frameworks; and financing and incentive structures.
Work Group Archive
- Meeting 1 — Introduction to Demonstration Health Plans and Performance Measures for Tracking Accountability
- Meeting 2 — Understanding Medi-Cal Behavioral Health Services and Identifying Barriers to Coordination
- Meeting 3 — Roles and Responsibilities for Care Coordination
- Meeting 4 — Readiness Review Standards and Draft Strategy for Shared Accountability
- Meeting 5 — Data Sharing
- Meeting 6 — BH provider network development
- Meeting 7 — Stakeholder Check-In Call, April 23, 2013
- Meeting 8 — Stakeholder Check-In Call, August 6, 2013
- Meeting 9 — Stakeholder Check-In Call, November 5, 2013
Contribute: Please contribute to the work group discussion by leaving comments on the meeting posts below. You may want to comment on remarks made during the meeting or materials released. You may suggest ideas and include links to additional resources. Thank you for your participation.