Monthly Enrollment Data (New for 2018)
Monthly Cal MediConnect enrollment data is released as part of the existing Medi-Cal Managed Care Enrollment Reports. The data is organized by county and Cal MediConnect plan.
Click Here for Monthly Enrollment Data
Performance Dashboards (New for 2018)
More extensive enrollment data, including demographic data, is incorporated into a new quarterly Cal MediConnect Performance Dashboard. The new dashboard will also include performance metrics on quality withhold measures, care coordination, grievances and appeals, behavioral health and long-term services and supports.
In 2017, DHCS began work to revise the Cal MediConnect performance dashboard, including gathering feedback on the proposed measures from stakeholders.
In early 2018, DHCS released the new dashboard which includes:
- Enrollment and demographic data on Cal MediConnect members including race/ethnicity, primary language, and gender;
- Completion of quality withhold measures;
- Performance measures on care coordination, including health risk assessments, individualized care plans, care coordinator ratios, whether beneficiaries have documented discussions of care goals or post-discharge follow-up visits;
- Measures on grievances and appeals;
- Performance measures on behavioral health, including utilization metrics and information around appeals; and
- Performance measures on LTSS, including utilization and reports of critical incidents and abuse.
Click Here for Quarterly Performance Dashboard