Three-Way Contracts *
This section contains sample templates of the three-way contracts signed by CCI health plans, DHCS and CMS.
- Contract for plans without subcontracting health plans (September 2019)
- Contract for plans without subcontracting health plans (May 2018)
- Contract for plans without subcontracting health plans (February 2014)
Coordinated Care Initiative Memorandum of Understanding *
- (March 2013)
- CMS MOU Fact Sheet (March 27, 2013)
- DHCS Press Release (March 27, 2013)
- The SCAN Foundation MOU Fact Sheet (March 27, 2013)
- Proposal submitted to CMS (May 31, 2012)
- Summary of changes made to the demonstration proposal based on stakeholder input (May 31, 2012)
- Proposal that shows changes made to the draft document (May 31, 2012)
View the final version, public comments, and draft version of the Request for Solutions document used to select qualified health plans.
- Final Request for Solutions (January 27, 2012)
View the applications submitted by health plans to participate in the demonstration.
Click here for templates for local plan-county IHSS program/Public Authority MOUs.
Click here for a template for local plan-county behavioral health department MOU.
Click here for a template for local plan-county MSSP Provider MOU.
View the DHCS CCI 1115 Waiver Amendment Cover Letter, Waiver Special Terms and Conditions and related attachments.
View the trailer bill language, fact sheets and related documents.
* These documents preceded the decision that the CCI would not be moving forward in Alameda County. Any reference to ‘eight CCI counties’ or Alameda County’s participation is no longer applicable. (December 1, 2014)
Back to Top